Post Office Recruitment 2021 – India Post Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle is inviting applications for 44 vacancies in Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant & Postman. Please see the article below.
MP Post Office Recruitment 2021 Overview
The offline application process began on 25 October 2021.
|Name and address of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Number Of Vacancies||44|
|Post||Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, MTS & Postman|
|Application Start Date||25th Oct 2021|
|Last Date for Application||3rd Dec 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Job Categories||Gov. Govt.|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Notification for MP Post Office Recruitment 2021
MP post office recruitment 2021 was published on 25 October. Interested candidates can visit the official site or follow the link below to download the notification.
Download MP Post Office Recruitment 2021 Notification
MP Post Office Recruitment 2021-Vacancy
Total 44 vacancies are available under MP Post Office Recruitment 2021. The table below details the positions in each department.
|Assistant for Postal Sorting||27|
MP Post Office Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Interested candidates can fill out all information and submit an offline application. Candidates can also access the MP Post Office Recruitment 2021 directly from this link.
Download MP Post Office Recruitment 2021 Application
How to Apply for MP Post Office Recruitment 2021
Candidates who are looking to download the application for MP Post Office Recruitment 2021 can follow these steps.
- Candidates need to open the Official Website.
- After landing at the Home Page.
- You can find the Advertisement in the News Staff Section.
- Advertisement for MP Postal Circle.
- Please take the time to review the advertisement.
- If you meet all the eligibility requirements.
- Fill out the Application Form.
- Please send it to the address given before the last date.
All candidates interested in MP Post Office Recruitment 2021 should pay Rs 100
Post Office Recruitment 2021: Eligibility criteria
Candidates should carefully read the eligibility criteria before applying for MP Post Office Recruitment 20201.
- 12th Pass from a recognized University/Board
- Before issuance of an appointment letter, the candidate must possess a Certificate of Basic Computer Training from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Computer training Certificates from Central Government/State Government/University /Boards etc. This will also be accepted.
Multi Tasking Staff
- Candidates must pass the 10th Standard Exam from a recognized institution/board.
- Hindi must be at least 10th grade.
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard from an authorized board.
- Hindi must be at least 10th grade.
- Candidates must have a Certificate of Basic Computer Training from an accredited Computer Training Institute before they can be issued an appointment letter.
- A valid driving license is required for light- or two-wheeled vehicles.
- A person who represents a country in an international or national competition in the sport/games.
- Sportsmen representing the University in interuniversity tournaments organised by the interuniversity Sports Board for sports/ games.
- Sportsmen representing their school at the National Sports/ Games for Schools organized by the All India School Games Federation.
- National Awards in Physical Efficiency were presented to athletes under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Age Limit (As per 03/12/2021
The table below shows the relaxation and age limits.
|Postal Assistant/Sorting assistant/Postman||18-27 year|
|SC/ST/Government Servant||5 year|
|Additional relaxation is possible for a maximum period of 5 years|
MP Post Office Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The MP Post Office is inviting outstanding athletes to apply for the Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistance/Postman and MTS positions according to the official notice.
- Sportspersons that represent the country at international levels with clearance from Department of Youth Affairs and Sports
- The candidates who represented their State/UT in the Senior/Junior Level National Championships held by different Sports Federations won medals to third place.
- Candidates who were awarded medals at Inter-University Competitions.
- Students who took part in State School Sport competitions and won medals until the third place.
- Candidates who received the National Award in Physical Efficiency in National Physical Efficiency Drive.
- Candidates who have participated in International/State/UT/Inter-University/School but could not win any medals in the same order of preference.
In the event of a tie, these rules should be taken into consideration:
- Candidates who received more medals or were in a higher position on the ballot.
- Candidates over 50 years of age will be considered for the higher positions.
- In case of a tie, the name and alphabetical order of the candidates will be used.
Salary for MP Post Office Jobs 2021
Different departments have different salary structures, as shown in this table.
|Postal Assistant/Sorting assistant||Niveau 4||Pay Matrix (25500-81100)|
|Postman||Level 3||Pay Matrix (21700-69100)|
|MTS||Niveau 1||Pay Matrix (18000-56900)|
Jharkhand Post Office Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s
Q1. Q1. How many vacancies is MP Postal Circle releasing?
Years. MP Postal Circle released 44 vacancies to fill the Postal Assistant/Sorting Assist, Postman and Telecommunications Specialist positions.
Q2. Q2. What is the start date for applying for MP Post Office Recruitment 2021
Years. The first date to apply for MP Post Office Recruitment 2021, is 25 October 2021.
Q3. Q3. When is the last day to apply for MP Post Office Recruitment 2021
Years. Last date to apply for MP Post Office Recruitment 2021: 3rd December 2021.
Q4. Q4. How do I apply for the 2021 MP Post Office Recruitment?
Years. Candidates may download the application form on the official website, or click the link to download MP Post Office Recruitment 2020 application form.