SBI CBO 2022 Exam Date: The State Bank of India released the exam date for Circle Based Officers (CBO) exam , along with updated selection criteria and syllabus. The job offers great job security and a comfortable lifestyle for all family members. This year, 1226 vacancies will be filled by the CBO exam. The SBI CBO Admit Card 2022 @sbi.co.in has been released View the call letter and other important details below.
SBI CBO 2022 Overview
Below is a table listing the highlights of SBI CBI Notification 2022. You can read the article below to learn more about how you can apply online for SBI CBO 2002.2
Notification SBI CBO 2022
SBI CBO Notification 2022 was released on 8 December 2021 for 1226 Circle Based Officer Posts. You can download the SBI CBO Notification 2022 by clicking the link below, or visiting the official site @sbi.co.in. Last date to apply online at SBI CBO 2022 is 29th December 2021.
SBI CBO 2022 Vacancies
You can see the complete list of vacancies in this table:
|SBI CBO Backlog Vacancy|
SBI CBO Online Application link 2022
To apply online for the SBI CBO 2022 recruitment, candidates can either click the link below or go to the official website. Online applications for SBI CBO are accepted starting on 09/12/2021. The last date to submit an online application for SBI CBO 2022 Recruitment was 29/12/2021.
How do I apply online for SBI CBO-2022?
Follow these steps to complete the online application form for the SBI Circle Based Officer.
- Click on the link to apply online or visit the official website
- In the application window, click on New Registration.
- Personal credentials such as name, address, phone number, email ID, and date of birth should be provided.
- To submit the completed online registration for SBI Circle Based Officer 2022, click on the submit button.
- A Registration ID and password will be sent to you after the registration. an email id.
- To register for SBI Circle Based Officer 2022, log in with your Registration ID, date-of-birth, and password.
- Upload your signature and photo following the instructions below
- Upload a scan of your passport-sized photo and sign
- Check the application carefully and make sure you have read it.
- Pay the application fee online.
SBI CBO Application Fee
The table below shows the application fee.
|S. No.||Category||Application fee|
|1||SC/ST/PWD||There is no fee|
|2||General / EWS/ OBC||Rs.750/-|
Criteria for SBI CBO eligibility
- Candidates must have Indian Citizenship
- A Subject from Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who arrived in India prior to 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanent residence
- A person of Indian Origin (PIO), who has immigrated from Burma or Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam, or East African countries like Zaire, Kenya Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Malawi with the intent of permanent settlement in India.
Candidats must hold a degree from any recognized university or equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
The candidates must have 2 years of experience in any Scheduled Commercial Bank, or Regional Rural Bank.
Candidates must have completed the language course in the 10th or 12th grade. They will need to present a certificate/mark sheet proving that they have taken the relevant language class of the applicable State.
Age Limit (as of 01/12/2021
For the SBI Circle Based Officer, the minimum age for a candidate must not exceed 30 years.
Exam Pattern for SBI CBO 2022
SBI CBO Online Test takes 2 hours and 30 mins. Below is the section-wise exam pattern. Here is the updated SBI CBO Exam Pattern 2022.
SBI SBO Test A: Online Objective Test
|Name of Test||No Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||30 minutes|
|Banking Knowledge||40||40||40 minutes|
|General Awareness/Economy||30||30||30 minutes|
|Computer Aptitude||20||20||20 minutes|
SBI CBO Test B: Descriptive Test (Online)- 30 minutes
|B. Name of Test (Descriptive Test)||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Letter Writing||1||25||30 mins|
|Essay-250 words on banking related||1||25|
SBI CBO Salary Structure
The candidates who will be applying for the SBI Circle Based Officers 2022, will be placed in the Junior Management Grade Scale 1or JMGS-I.
The SBI CBO Pay Scale will be Rs.36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/7-63840. This means the CBO will get a basic pay of Rs 36,000/- with an increment of Rs 1490 for the next 7 years, followed by a basic of Rs 46430/- with an annual increment of Rs 1740/- for the next two years and so on. The maximum basic salary will be Rs 63,840.
SBI CBO 2022 FAQs
Q 1. What was the date of notification for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment?
Year. The SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment notification was released on 08th December 2021.
Q 2. When has SBI CBO online application started?
Year. The SBI CBO online application has started on 09th December 2021.
Q 3. What is the age limit for SBI Circle Based Officer?
Year. Applicants of SBI Circle Based Officer must not be above 30 years of age.
Q 4. Can final year students apply for the educational requirements for SBI CBO 2022?
Year. Candidates must be graduate from any recognized college or university.
Q 5. What is the last date of the online application?
Year. The last date of online application is 29th December 2021.
Q 6. What is the experience required for SBI CBO 2022?
Year. The candidates must have experience of 2 years as an officer in a regional rural bank or commercial bank.
Q 7. What is the salary for the SBI Circle Based Officers 2022?
Year. The candidates will be given a salary on the pay scale of Rs.36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/7-63840.